The vision of the National Trends and Services facet is to eliminate disparities to reduce barriers to services through leadership, education, and service. Our goal is to empower our membership so that we can effectively empower the communities in which we work.
- "Sister to Sister -Financial Cent$ Workshop: Empowering Women with Financial Literacy"
- Drug Awareness Seminar - Galveston College
- Essay Writing Contest: Drug Awareness
- Annual UNCF Walk-A-Thon
- Annual Health Screening Project
- Census 2000
- Turning Point Volunteer Project
- Health Careers Opportunity Program - UTMB
- Breast Cancer Awareness Program and Walk-A-Thon
- Bibleway Baptist Church Community Health Fair
- Hurricane Katrina Adopt-A-Family (Adopted Hurricane Katrina Families)
- Linkages to Life National Organ Donor Sabbath Day at Avenue L Baptist Church, Galveston
- Vagina Monologues - Collaborative Project - South Texas Links Six
- Collaboration with Dr. Ronald E. McNair Educational (DREME) Science Literacy Foundation to encourage youth and assist them in science, math and technology achievement.
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Walks to bring awareness of the disease in the African American community
- Black History Month Library Displays